Location, Location, Location. Centrally located in the United States, Jonesboro provides an exceptional transportation network for companies doing business in our city.
Global Accessibility. Whether you are traveling for business, shipping product or receiving raw materials, Jonesboro can deliver the services you need to be successful on a global scale.
- We are located on I-555 for smooth access to I-55.
- Jonesboro is located within one hour's drive of the nation’s distribution center – Memphis, TN.
- There are 42 motor freight carriers that service Jonesboro, with 17 local terminals.
- Jonesboro Municipal Airport offers commercial flights to St. Louis Lambert International Airport with Air Choice One as well as providing customized travel service through charter and landing service for corporate aircraft.
- Memphis International Airport is just 74 miles, with daily commercial flights from all major carriers.
- Jonesboro is home to two Class One Railroads – BNSF and Union Pacific.
- The Port of West Memphis and the Port of Osceola are easily accessed via I-555 and State Highway 18.
- HIGHWAYS AND MOTOR FREIGHT
- Interstate Highways
- I-57 (Future)
- U.S. 49
- U.S. 63
- U.S. 67 (20 miles)
- U.S. 412 (17 miles)
- State Highway 1
- State Highway 18
- State Highway 141
- State Highway 163
- State Highway 226
- State Highway 351
- State Highway 463
- Jonesboro Municipal Airport
- Daily flights to St. Louis Lambert International Airport provided by Air Choice One.
- Two paved, lighted runways to accommodate corporate aircraft with lengths of 6,200 ft. and 4,099 ft.
- Local FBO service provided by Arkansas Air Center, Inc. Visit them for details on fuel, GPU, crew cars, catering, and professional line service
Source: AirNav.comMajor Carriers:
Memphis International Airport
Located just 74 miles from Jonesboro, Memphis International Airport is served by:
- Air Canada
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Airways
- American Eagle
- Delta Connection
- Southern Airways Express
- United Express
- US Airways Express
- Vacation Express
Jonesboro is served by BNSF and Union Pacific Railroads
Marion, Arkansas Intermodal Railport
Union Pacific Railroad
5500 Kuhn Road
Marion, Arkansas 72364
Visit online: Union Pacific Intermodal Facility
Memphis Intermodal FacilityUpdated October 2018
4814 Lamar Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
Visit online: Burlington Northern Intermodal Facility
The Port of Osceola (42 miles)
Contact: Sally Longo Wilson, Mayor
PO Box 443
Osceola, Arkansas 72370
The Port of West Memphis (63 miles)
Contact: Paul Luker, Director of Planning & Development
PO Box 1728
West Memphis, Arkansas 72303
The International Port of Memphis (65 miles)Source: Arkansas Waterways Commission & International Port of Memphis, October 2018
Contact: Randy Richardson, Executive Director
1115 Riverside Blvd.
Memphis, Tennessee 38106